boxing picks and parlays 0.1 Liter CIM/MIM cricket appleis suitable for a wide range of ceramic and mental powder properties. This model of Dispersion Mixer'smixing rotors can be separated from the mixing chamber completely. boxing picks and parlays Easy Cleaning Internal Mixer for Ceramic and Mental Powders can clean up the materials without dead corners; The mixing chamber and rotors can be separated completely. All surface that directly contact with the materials is mirror polished which ensures all the materials easy to be cleaned without stickiness and avoid formula lost and pollution. This type of Small Size Dispersion Mixer for New Materials is able to meet the large demand in today's Powder Metallurgy industry.
Characteristics of boxing picks and parlays 0.1 L PIM Dispersion Mixer
1. Higher cleanness: Clean up the material without dead corners; The mixing chamber and rotors can be separated completely; All surface that directly contact with the material is mirror polished, which ensure all the materials easy to clean without stickiness.
2. Wearable inner cavity: Imported special new alloy steel and vacuum heat treatment are adopted. Strong wear resistance, resistance to horizontal erosion, corrosion resistance and high glossy finish effects are achieved.
3. Adjustable rotor speed ratio: The speed ratio of rotors is adjustable, which target at some special material function requirements and achieve best dispersion effect and efficiency.
4. Temperature control system: A lot of trials report that stage temperature control has the essential effect of ceramics' color difference.
5. PLC intelligent control system: 1. Real-time data record and export of kneading time, temperature (mixing chamber and front/rear rotors), ram pressure, current, torque and recipe code. 2. The control system can be set up to 20 mixing steps, save 20 recipe spaces. 3. The control system is capable of remote importing of the process recipe and data monitoring, and communicating with MES via Ethernet communication interface. 4. An Ethernet communication interface and 20% of the control points are reserved. Touch screen is provided.
1. On-site installation assistance is available. (There are no charges on installation and trial running, but VISA fees, accommodation fees and transportation fees etc, of the supplier's side are charged by the buyer.)
2. Training of customer's operators and maintenance personnel and long-term technical consultation is provided.
3. One year's non-charge warranty period is provided for units in normal operation and long-term spare parts/components are available. During the warranty period, the supplier, within three hours since receipt of purchaser's notice of any equipment fault, shall provide express solution, and, if necessary, assign service engineer(s) to site across China within 72 hours or site in Pearl River Delta within 5 hours (excluding travel time). Response time for customers overseas shall be agreed upon otherwise based on application for visa and accessibility to the customer's location.